mercoledì 20 agosto 2014

A little rainbow on my hands :)

White base + one coat of bright yellow
Un po' di colore nella mia vita! Grigio il cielo, ancora pioggia, mi sono detta: vai col makeup! E ho giocato con gli smalti estivi di Collistar, un brand italiano venduto in tutto il mondo.
A bit of color in my life! The gray sky, still raining, I said: Go with the makeup! And I played with the summer nail polishes by Collistar, an Italian brand sold all over the world.
One coat of lilac + top coat with sequins
Ho usato due smalti per tre linee diverse (si stendono tutti facilmente): Smalto gioiello effetto strass (Nero e Lime), Smalto e top coat effetto paillettes (Coriandoli turchesi e Coriandoli rossi), infine Smalto gloss effetto metallico (Lilla e Indaco). Alla base ho messo un liquido rinforzante sempre di Collistar. E poi ho fatto un esperimento...
I used two nail polishes for three different lines (you apply them all easily). At the base I put a nail hardener always by Collistar. And then I did an experiment...
Sui pollici e sui mignoli ho steso una base chiara, CC smalto colore e correzione. In questo modo i top coat con le paillettes e lo smalto effetto strass risaltano meglio. Su tutti ho steso due mani di colore.
On the thumbs and little fingers I applied a white base, CC Enamel Color and Correction. In this way the top coat with sequins and that with rhinestone effect stand out better. On all I have spread two coats of color.
Che dire? Mi sono divertita molto, mi piacciono tutti, dall'indaco metalizzato al giallo oro al nero strass. Perché fermarsi a usarli solo in estate? Questo inverno andranno benissimo su completi grigi, neri, bianchi, in tonalità o a contrasto :)

What can I say? I enjoyed it a lot, I like them all, from metallic lilac to golden yellow and black with rhinestones. Why using these enamels only in the summer? Next winter they will be fine on gray, black, white outfits :)
From left: Top coat, CC Nail Polish (base), Nail hardener

Thanks to my great friend Danja who played with me in applying the nail polishes and taking the photos of my hands :)

xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...